The CAD Reviewer maintains files, designs and reviews construction drawings for errors. They are also responsible for organizing projects and due dates, designing 3D color rendering and stone coordinator.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviews all construction drawings and estimates project costs for all projects.
- Designs mausoleums.
- Reviews color renderings.
- Communicates with clients to meet desired needs.
- Draws sets and makes copies as needed.
- Maintains network drive of orders.
- Maintains plotter and printers
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree in Drafting, CAD, Graphic Design, Art or related field.
- 5+ years of progressive drafting experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Occasional travel either locally or nationally.
- Proficient with Design Software such as AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite or similar software.
- A high degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
- Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients.
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting.
- Ability to work overtime as necessary.
• Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; and talk, hear and see.
• Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
Matthews Memorialization is a leader in the memorialization industry who is committed to helping customers grow their businesses and helping families move from grieving to remembrance by providing products of superior craftsmanship and revenue generating programs and services. Within this industry, our Environmental Solutions is focused on the design and manufacture of advanced combustion systems. Matthews Memorialization is a (MATW) Matthews International company.
Matthews International affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.