- Drafting in AutoCAD Civil 3D for site design and land development projects
- Supervise design and drafting of roadways, parking facilities, parks and recreational facilities, site development pads and subdivisions
- Coordinate and communicate with Project Managers, Clients and Government officials
- Prepare civil land development project working drawings for residential, commercial and infrastructure civil engineering projects including Site Plans, Dimensional Plans, Grading Plans, Utility Plans.
- Interpretation of survey, architectural, MEP, structural and/ or landscape mapping plans
- Provide field visits and inspection services for projects in the planning/ design and construction phases
- Prepare permit applications
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.