If you are a 3+yr Business Systems Analyst with experience in Information Technology or Data Analysis, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
--This is a 1 year contract--
--Remote until COVID restrictions lifted, then onsite in Downtown Los Angeles, CA--
Pay rate: $45 - $55 as W2
What You Need for this Position
"3+ years of BSA work experience in Information Technology or Data Analysis.
" 1+ year of experience as a project manager over a project with a heavy IT component.
" Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint.
" Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
What You Will Be Doing
- Requirements gathering, data analysis, dashboarding, design, and application testing
- Provide data analysis, identifying key data metrics, create and organize database views, design dashboard concepts, and develop dashboards
- Develop test cases and provide testing
- Perform various professional-level research, analysis, documentation, requirements gathering, development and administrative support, and coordination
- Support the coordination of project meetings with business users and project sponsors
- Create meeting notes and action items for all parties, tracking deliverables and payments for deliverables
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : CH- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.