Business Process Analyst - Remote based
Pay Rate: $40-50/hr based on experience Contract until 12/2020 Job Description- Technical Writer - Commercial Banking Procedures We are currently seeking a skilled technical writer. In this position, you will create new and/or update existing Procedures within the Commercial Bank. A strong knowledge base and the ability to work cooperatively with other teams are a must. Technical Writer Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, develop, organize, write and/or edit operational procedures
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Utilize a variety of media forms; include images and charts
- Analyze current content and make improvements as necessary
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content
- Work against a timeline and administrative guidelines
- Manage version control through multiple stakeholders
- Proven experience working in a technical writing position
Technical Writer Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred
- Technical writing certification or equivalent
- Experience in technical writing of Banking Procedures required
- Experience in Underwriting, Payments and Commercial Banking required
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to interact with all levels on an organization
- Strong attention to detail; ability to be precise, succinct and efficient in word choice
- Skilled in information architecture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- We appreciate all our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor now; no C2C or H-1B. No third-party suppliers.
- There is no 'per diem' with this position and must be able to work on W-2 hourly basis.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
- As your local offices do not support this position, for immediate consideration, please apply online to this posting directly.
- Resumes in MS Word are preferred.
- If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter at ; however, your resume must be received via the official posting.
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.