Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Associate Development Program (Full Time Hire)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Join the 2021 Associate Development Program today!
As a 2021 Associate Development Program full-time participant with FIS, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, professional development seminars and work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success; including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
This two-year full-time program has start dates in January and June with a dedicated u201CLearning Weeku201D where you will:
- Learn how to work within a corporate environment
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organization
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of your peers from across the organization
About The Team
Securities, Derivatives and Tax (SDT) is a $500m revenue business, providing sell side firms a complete set of technology solutions and services to support securities, derivatives and tax processing. Our solutions span the full trade lifecycle from exchange connectivity and new account onboarding, through to clearing, settlement, regulatory reporting and tax processing. The Vendor Relationship Management team plays a critical role in controlling the SDT $20m vendor spend working closely with the business and product teams create the best partnerships with our vendors, while ensuring we are delivering the products that our customers need.
What You Will Be Doing
As a Business Process Analyst within the Vendor Relationship Management Team, you will be responsible for conducting analysis and help the leader of this team build the processes to monitor, control our vendor spend and build out new vendor/partner relationships vital to our business unit.
This is an exciting and challenging role, giving the right candidate the opportunity to work on a variety of topics and forge strong working relationships with other SDT business units. You will be working in a fast-paced environment with the wider SDT team and will be expected to bring new energy, challenge working practices and bring new ideas for consideration. You will build a considerable knowledge around the SDT business in order to find internal or alternative vendors to meet the needs of our customers
- Monitor our vendor spend based on our usage and contractual obligations
- Maintain the vendor invoicing process for payment and approvals and help build a KPI tracking around vendor renewals and other significant milestones
- Build reconciliations processes between our vendor payments, usage, contracts and what we bill to our customer
- Help manage the relationships with vendors with the goal of creating the best outcomes and terms for FIS in both short and long run views
What You Bring
- Excellent in analytical and problem solving
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Added Bonus If You Have
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Economics
- Previous experience within Finance, Fintech, Management Consulting
- Exceptional MS-Excel skills
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.