Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
This contract has 3 primary goals in support of our Government agency:
1. Provide a centralized contract for Acquisition and Program Management expertise for Program Executive Offices (PEOs) and their mission clients; and
2. Support the implementation of Business Management & Acquisition organization's strategic vision; and
3. Improve the quality and timeliness of procurement packages delivered to the contracting organization.
1. Assist with the validation/completion of Unliquidated Obligations (ULOs)
2. Assist the Government Business Contract Management Offices with conducting End of the Year activities and the completion of the Actual data calls
3. Enter requisitions in the NSA's financial management system that include all necessary information and documentation (PSC#, PAR, SPAT, BER#, Acq Sec# etc.)
4. Create and maintain spend plans in the Agency's financial management system to document Government-specified requirements.
5. Modify requisitions and associated documentation to comply with Contracting's guidance to assist in the obligation of funds.
6. Assist Government Program Managers (GPMs) in tracking requirements through execution by tracking and monitoring requisitions through the approval and certification process and to the subsequent destination (either Contracting's database or the receiving entity).
7. Utilize established NSA acquisition and financial management policies, procedures, regulations and tools.
8. Assist the Government in monitoring of proper financial code usages.
9. Assist the Government in responding to internal and external financial data inquiries.
10. Assist in monitoring expenses against budgets. Assist the Government in coordination, entry, and finalization of basis of estimate data to include current year updates
11. Provide financial status reports to Government Program and Business Management Offices, recommending specific funding sources, identifying funding shortfalls, and identifying excess obligated funding in comparison to burn rates.
12. Prepare financial briefing materials for Government financial reviews. Assist the GPMs by providing data for estimating activities.
13. Assist in the creation of budget or financial planning for an organization, organizational unit, program, or expenditure/cost center to identify potential variances.
- An active TS/SCI w/Poly clearance is required.
- Eight (8) years of DoD, IC, or ten (10) years of combined DoD, IC and commercial experience in purchasing or finance and a Bachelor's Degree with a business focus is required. Experience in the preparation of reports that reflect programs/project status in areas of cost, schedule and performance is required.
- Experience in budget planning, budget preparation and budget execution for acquisition programs is required.
- NSA's financial management system and its interfaces (currently FACTS and CMIS) experience is preferred.
- In lieu of a degree, Program Management Professional (PMP) certification, Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM), or DAWIA Level I in Business/Financial Management and three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of eleven (11) years of DoD/IC purchasing/finance experience or thirteen (13) years of combined DoD, IC and commercial purchasing/finance experience may be substituted. In lieu of certification, an additional two (2) years of directly related experience for a total of thirteen (13) years of DoD/IC purchasing/finance experience or fifteen (15) years of combined DoD, IC and commercial experience may be substituted.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel to include creating formulas and pivot tables is required. Proficiency with PowerPoint to include importing Excel data into presentations.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c). - provided by Dice