Business Development Manager - "US Staffing Experience Required"
Three Point solutions - Since 2003, our agency has been in the business of providing contract staffing, contract-to-hire, and direct placement services for client companies in the Medical Device, Life Science, Healthcare, IT, Financial, and Agriculture Industries. Our success has been built on aligning our clients with the right resource at the right time, and our personalized, flexible approach enables us to meet and exceed our client needs. We are a federally certified HUBZone™ Company and a proud member of the Small Business Association™ (SBA). Partner with us to meet your Diversity spend goals.
Location: Minnesota, New Jersey or Texas
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- The Manager of Business Development and Sales is responsible for generating market share and building revenue for Three Point Solutions. The position conceives new business development programs or existing program modifications that will increase revenue and/or enhance the customer experience. This effort will include concept & scope development, proposal evaluation as well as contract negotiation, implementation and oversight.
- The position has direct responsibilities for overall revenue-generating contracts issued by the Office of Marketing.
- The position also tracks adherence to Three Point Solutions policies and procedures, performs program analysis, reviews expenditures and confirms contract revenue accuracy.
- The ideal candidate will be innovative, can multi-task, manage very complex projects and stay abreast of the latest in the industry and technology to create new revenue-generating opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages and achieves program strategies to maintain and improve program revenues.
- Develop specific program sales strategies and objectives designed to maximize revenue, improve program effectiveness, expand ridership and improve customer convenience and satisfaction.
- Performs contract administration duties for all revenue-generating contracts issued by the Office of Marketing. Manages partnerships with appropriate vendors to maintain an effective and profitable relationship.
- Develops RFP scopes designed to generate increased revenue using entire infrastructure that could also improve customer convenience and satisfaction.
- Tracks and analyzes the use of Business Development resources and recommends changes in policy, staffing, and/or other resources that will enhance the Authority's return on investment for dollars spent.
- Conducts market research, advertising revenue audits, sales analysis, procedure reviews and other projects as requested by the Senior Director of Marketing & Sales.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Develop strong and long-term relationships with clients, recruiters and the candidates.
- Represent the company services in social networks, marketing websites and appropriate forums to increase the company's visibility.
- Create market strategies based upon intelligence, insight and research.
- Contribute to the development of new business models and income-generation opportunities.
- Work independently and work closely with the management.
- Guide the junior business development executives