Modis is currently seeking a talented sales professional to sell and represent our IT staffing solutions within the Washington DC & northern Virginia markets. Base salary + uncapped commission. Come join a fun, collaborative, and hard working team!
Sales | Business Development Manager| IT Staffing
What will you do as a Business Development Manager?
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for targeting and securing new clients, driving revenue and has the desire to learn and sell the various Modis solutions capabilities. BDMs are expected to gather the necessary job requisitions to place qualified consultants, and facilitate the job requisition information to the Resource Development Managers (recruiters). BDMs are also required to forecast financial projections for growing the Business in his or her territory.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements
Bachelor's degree in business or a related field with a minimum of two (2) years of sales related experience is required. Previous experience in the staffing industry is highly desirable. Willingness and ability to travel - maintaining reliable transportation is required.
New Client Development; Job requisition management; Consultant relationship building; Recruiter relationship building; Business planning; Database maintenance; Cultivate solutions-based revenue
- Identifies sales opportunities and consultatively sells solutions and/or services to new clients.
- Partners with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs.
- Develops client-specific strategies aimed at achieving revenue, gross profit and other financial targets.
- Regularly conducts site visits and sales meetings with clients and develops effective relationships with key client contacts.
- Stays abreast of leading industry trends and sales best practices.
- Negotiates new client contracts, renewals, extensions and amendments.
- Builds and maintains subject matter expertise on industry trends, market activities and competitor strategies.
- Establishes and maintains a network of industry contacts through participation in professional/trade associations and other professional networking organizations.
- Produces, analyzes and communicates sales forecasts and other related reports to key stakeholders.
- Provides guidance and coaching to new or less-experienced team members as requested.