The Sr. Consultant - Carrier & Colo Solutions is responsible for understanding their individual accounts business and positioning sales of service provider partner and company services that will add value to their customer's business. The Sr. Consultant - Carrier & Colo Solutions will be responsible for maintaining a list of accounts in a successful manner and networking within the industry to bring new business to the company. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Evaluating and assessing client's telecom, carrier, voice, and data, managed services and cloud requirements and budgeting
- Position and sell Presidio and partner telecom, voice, managed services, cloud and data technologies and services.
- Presenting Presidio and partner solutions and demonstrations to clients.
- Identifying opportunities for selling network solutions, including data, managed services, cloud and voice communication consulting services and systems.
- Establishing rapport and trust with key client decision makers.
- Executes sales strategy by identifying customer needs and selling the appropriate services.
- Maintains a targeted understanding of customers' business showing the ability to establish customer needs, buying cycles, and creating strong relationships to effectively drive sales and repeat business.
- Meets or exceeds monthly sales goals as defined by management.
- Manages individual sales objectives to include sales orders and billing activities to support accounting cycles.
- Manages on-going customer account maintenance to include, updating account information in company systems and resolving customer satisfaction issues.
- Prepares customer quotes and works with inside support team to ensure quotes are order requests are processed accurately.
- Works with engineering team to accurately design solutions and scope projects.
- Adhere to sales process including but not limited to pipeline development and accurate forecasting via internal tools.
- Attends weekly Sales Commit calls and achieves weekly commitments.
- Submits presales service requests and attends presales conference calls.
- Performs extensive proposal writing and prepares sales information for customers.
- Attends trade shows, marketing events, and performs continuous marketing efforts to new and existing customers.
- Participates in weekly sales calls with sales team and management to communicate weekly sales and profit objectives.
- Participates in on-going sales training to ensure satisfactory performance, improve sales skills, stay abreast on emerging technologies, and maintains partner sales certifications.
- Promotes company culture and ethics and establishes name recognition.
- Works in a team environment to enhance all aspects of the sales strategy.
- Mentors and lead new hires in market.
- Participates in company efforts to improve the quality of sales organization.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated sales success, preferably in carrier network services
- Experience positioning and selling Cloud and/or Managed Services solutions preferred
- Recent mid-market experience and established client relationships in specified territory
- Ability to understand, solution and sell clients' voice, telecom, managed services and cloud needs. - Experience with telecom carriers, Cisco, Avaya, Amazon, Microsoft with telecom, managed services and cloud related solutions.
- Experience establishing relationships with national carriers and developing strategic solutions for existing and new customers
- Proficiency in the English language and reading comprehension.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques and principles.
- Knowledge of administration and management principles, specifically in planning and resource allocation.
- Strong customer service skills and service orientation focus.
- Effective active learning and listening skills.
- Critical thinking, judgment, and decision-making skills.
- Strong monitoring and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and persuasion skills.
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills.
- Ability to solve problems using deductive and inductive reasoning.
- Excellent oral and written communication and expression skills.
- Ability to sensitize and forecast problem areas.
- Ability to work closely and effectively with members across departments and at all levels of the organization.
Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Cloud and Security solutions to create agile, secure infrastructure platforms for its customers. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design. By taking the time to deeply understand how our clients define success, we help them harness technology advances, simplify IT complexity and optimize their environments today while enabling future applications, user experiences, and revenue models. As of June 30, 2019, we serve approximately 7,900 middle-market, large, and government organizations across a diverse range of industries. Approximately 2,900 Presidio professionals, including more than 1,600 technical engineers, are based in 60+ offices across the United States in a unique, local delivery model combined with the national scale of a $3.0 billion dollar industry leader. We are passionate about driving results for our clients and delivering the highest quality of service in the industry. For more information visit: .
Our Digital Infrastructure solutions help make existing IT infrastructure more efficient, while equipping our clients for a cloud-flexible, mobile-ready, highly secured, insight-driven future. Given the millions of potential configurations across these technologies, our clients rely on our expertise to simplify a highly complex IT landscape, helping to identify and deploy the solutions most appropriate for their business needs. Our Digital Infrastructure solutions scale from workgroup to the largest enterprise requirements.
We help our clients take cloud strategy and adoption to the next level. Through our advanced cloud solutions practice, combined with Presidio's IT infrastructure expertise, we provide private, hybrid, and multi cloud solutions. By closely aligning our services and solutions with our strategic partners Microsoft Azure™, Amazon Web Services™, Intel ® and VMware™ Presidio offers cloud strategy, architecture and implementation services along with application rationalization and migration across the hybrid and multi-cloud data center environment. In addition, our new and innovative Presidio Cloud Concierge solution provides a foundation for Automation and Self-Services across Clouds to improve productivity and drive increased levels of governance and security.
Rather than a "one size fits all" approach, or having to choose between public or private, Presidio tailors a hybrid cloud strategy to meet your unique business requirements. We help our clients accelerate and simplify cloud adoption across the entire IT lifecycle.
Our comprehensive security risk methodology gives customers the ability to safeguard their environments and critical business data. This includes continuous threat protection and risk mitigation through the Presidio Cyber Risk Management program, a next generation approach that integrates security strategy, assessments, architecture and remediation, and aligns all of these with organizational goals.
Presidio Cyber Risk Management provides clients with a holistic approach for effective security policies and procedures, risk assessment and management, regulatory compliance, incident response, and education and awareness. We use an established risk management methodology and proprietary risk scoring process to provide the IT leader and board of directors with an ongoing view of their organization's risk exposure and remediation path.
Presidio is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to for assistance.
Presidio is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to .
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE:
Agencies Please Note: Agencies may not submit any unsolicited candidate information to any employee of Presidio. Any candidate information received by any employee of Presidio will be considered property of Presidio..... click apply for full job details