As an Business Development Executive Supply Chain (Sogeti P&G Cincinnati) you will have the opportunity to:
· Interact with Customers and Sogeti sponsors and delivery teams (including partners) focused on solving mission-critical business and technology problems and provide solutions which center on Supply Chain.
· Execute technical feasibility assessments, solution estimations and proposal development for Supply Chain
· Experience in supply chain platform systems like SAP or Oracle - functional experience
· Experience in driving workshops for requirements gathering and solutioning
· Experience in WMS, CrossDoc project experience - implementations is a plus
· Experience in supply chain related data warehousing/analytics
· Document and share technical best practices and insights with the Customer and Sogeti community, contributing to Sogeti's repository of intellectual property
· Strategize, plan, and execute business development.
· Engage with Sogeti's Technology leaders and solutions experts to deliver cutting edge solutions to clients.
· Expand Sogeti's portfolio of solutions and professional services in the local geography.
· Maintain and grow client relationships.
· Induce solutions and ideas to help clients improve their business performance.
· Work in an entrepreneurial environment with a high level of senior management access.
Minimum education qualification
· Education:Bachelor's Degree or Experience
· The ideal candidate will have:
· Understanding of Supply Chain technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
· Proven track record of building trusted business relationships with senior executives and driving grow in highly strategic or key accounts
· Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through
· Strong problem-solving and analytical skills leveraging all available resources
· Ability to connect technology with measurable business value
· Demonstrated technical thought leadership in customer facing situations
· Exceptional verbal and written communication
· Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences