Leidos Digital Health Solutions - Transforming Healthcare - Adding a Business Development Executive!!
We're living in highly connected times, yet many healthcare organizations still operate rudimentary technology and fragmented ecosystems. For healthcare to catch up, executives need to push their digital transformation agenda-and need to do so quickly.
Our Digital Health group was created to further support the industry by helping healthcare organizations lower costs, advance security, embrace innovation, and improve patient outcomes through the use of digital modernization services.
Digital Services / Advanced Analytics / Advanced Technologies / Data Services Cloud Services / Cyber security
Leidos Health Digital Solutions has an immediate opening for a Business Development Executive located in any major city, USA. We want interested, self-motivated individuals who easily function in a high demand, performance-driven environment. If you're passionate about problem-solving and helping our clients' with some of their most complex issues, this role is for you!
This position is responsible for understanding and developing long-range and strategic plans, and identifying strategies and weakness of business opportunities for the corporation. Duties include:
- Identifying internal and external strategic issues that could affect the growth and profitability of the corporation.
- Developing and establishing relationships between the company, strategic partners, and customers.
- Researching the competitive intelligence of other companies
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Contacting potential clients, along with the Sales Executive, via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Pitching products and/or services to new and existing customers alongside of the Sales team.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Leading pursuit/capture teams to a successful bid.
- Coordinates the RFP response, proposal management, solution development, pricing, and contract negotiations/deal closure.
- Participating in the bid process, other typical duties include:
- Writing and providing content to the proposal/bid responses
- Participate and provide input (e.g. comments and updates) to the review meetings
- Coordinates, provides input into and owns the subcontractor SOW, terms and conditions, and negotiations
- Runs the gate reviews, such as Bid Approval Review and Bid / No Bid, alongside the Sales Executive
- Assists with assessing the overall risk of the bid
- Follows the schedule developed by the Proposal Manager
- Develops the competitive intelligence on the other competitors to use for ghosting within responses
- Provides input into and leads the pricing of an opportunity alongside the Finance team
Education & Experience:
- Requires a BA degree and 15+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 13+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Required to have prepared, developed, and negotiated IT outsourcing with customers.
- Required to have an understanding of various technology stacks, including cyber, infrastructure, end user, and cloud.
- Required to have complex managed services experience.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500 ® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.