PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Business Applications Analyst, in Charlotte, NC.
- Training and support of staff using the applications.
- Analysis and diagnosis of application errors.
- Continued maintenance of applications.
- Testing and implementation of any new features.
- Registering new user accounts.
- Assessing and balancing the needs of a varied stakeholder base.
- Ensuring development and execution of a comprehensive training & communication plan.
- Troubleshooting and support efforts.
- Investigating and diagnosing system faults and errors.
- Resolving technical issues.
- Understanding the business elements of reports and creating them as needed.
- You'll need the ability to switch between tasks quickly and stay in control of problematic situations.
- The job involves working on multiple projects at any time, often within a team.
- You'll be dealing with internal customers, so you need to be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- You will need to keep your knowledge up to date, as this is a fast-paced environment and new applications are being introduced constantly.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to relay technical information to non-technical users and elicit clients' needs.
- Customer service skills.
- Problem solving.
- The ability to establish rapport with stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
- Patience and understanding.
- The ability to work independently but also as a part of a team.
- Project management skills.
- A proactive attitude.
- Ability to work to deadlines and give realistic estimates.
- Willingness to learn.
- Bachelors in Business, Supply Chain, Finance, or a related field.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$