Hope you are doing great!
This is Shailendra from Vision Info Tech, I have wonderful opportunity for you so please view the job description mentioned below and let me know if you are interested.
Title: Business Analyst Manager
Duration: 3-6 month contract to hire
Location: Englewood, CO
Interview: Phone and VDO
A leader in the Telecommunications industry to find a BA Manager to help roll out a brand new initiative. This team of 8 is looking to expand to 160 so it's an awesome project to be a part of.
The Business Analyst Manager will be responsible for project coordination, functional expertise, and contributes to improvements and enhancements for mission-critical, enterprise-wide information systems, billing systems, Oracle Financials R12 as well as strategic system implementations. The business analyst will be responsible for working on detailed business requirements, features, use case scenarios, test scripts and project tracking and control for assigned modules or systems. They will serve as a liaison between functional and technical resources to manage the development of new system functionality, upgrades, system modifications, user acceptance testing and day-to-day problem analysis, status reporting, issue tracking, and resolution.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Well versed with BA activities including analysis, design, detailed requirements documentation, process mapping and end user testing in test and prod environments.
- Provide support to users and assist with troubleshooting issues and training
- Works independently and be able to run enterprise projects and work with developer to create technical solutions
- Contributes to process improvements and resolves problems using existing solutions
- Experience working with Oracle EBS (Oracle R12 preferred) and/or billing systems such as CSG, Amdocs preferred
A successful Business Analyst Manager will have the following:
- Experience manging teams of BA's, Scrum Master's, etc.
- Experience working in the retail wireless space
- Strong presentation skills
- Understanding of, and experience with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Effective in cross-department collaboration and must be customer and end-user focused
- Must be a problem solver, detail oriented and have solid written and verbal communication skills
- BA/PM certifications are a plus
Technical Recruiter| VISION INFOTECH INC.|
145 Bennington St, Revere, MA 02151
- provided by Dice