Ref ID: 01760878
Classification: Business Analyst II
Robert Half is looking for a experienced IT Business Analyst.
• Ability to navigate large organizations effectively and work with others in other locations effectively
• Coordinates the analysis of change requests and sets meetings to determine the business requirements
• Tests changes against new business requirements and a regression suite.
• Participates in the testing, debugging and implementation of changes
• Develops and maintains documentation regarding data flows and controls
• Makes recommendations to improve company and department effectiveness and efficiency
• Communicates with other departments and various levels of management
• Some travel may be involved
• 5+ years of business system analyst experience required • Property and Casualty insurance industry experience is preferred • Strong testing and production support background is needed • Knowledge of forms authoring tools is a plus • Ability to work in a fast paced environment. • Must have strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with vendors, senior business partners, business support and other IT associates • Must be proficient with business analysis - including creation of workflows, documenting of use cases and business requirements documentation, test cases and data analysis • Requires strong design experience - including functional requirements documentation, test cases, requirements coverage • Technical Skills - proficiency with ALM and SQL a plus. Ability to triage issues that involve reading use of XML • Education equivalent to a college degree in an information technology related or business administration related discipline
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.