Business Analyst I
About the Job
- Duration: Long term renewable contract
- Location: Greer, SC
- Pay rate: Hourly
- Job ID: 3605
We are looking for an Agile Master, to support a Toolset Implementation (Confluence/JIRA) and production critical projects. Candidates should have, experience with Confluence / Jira.
Manager really wants to focus on finding candidates that drive the process instead of documenting the process. Prefer someone with Project Management experience
"Looking for a candidate with IT Background"
- Leads the planning, implementation and maintenance of IT solutions and platforms that perform to defined functional and operational expectations.
- Delivers high-quality IT architectural systems and infrastructure designs with an eye for building the designed systems accounting for existing technical debt, any development bottlenecks and architecture initiatives to drive service delivery, optimize cost and support established business goals.
- Establishes and maintains technical security architecture, availability, overall performance and maintenance activities.
- Communicates and accurately documents all architectural decisions, plans, goals and functional requirements.
- Serves as the IT architect and technical lead for service delivery of the scope of the built system by designing, reviewing and overseeing implementation of end-to-end integrated systems, enterprise data and metadata structures, as well as internal systems such as product deployment and licensing.
- Ensures high quality by establishing a baseline and monitors technical metrics (i.e. code coverage, performance, scalability) that report the overall health of newly built IT systems.
Recommends and facilitates quality improvement efforts.
- Has knowledge of the solutions available as well as best practices for the business processes.
- Serves as an IT project manager for small-medium sized projects overseeing resources assigned, conducts status meetings, and effectively communicates the project status to stakeholders as delegated by the Department Manager (Information Technology).
- Develops project plans, administers the release management process and ensures that tasks are completed on time and within budget.
- BA or BS degree
- 3+ years experience as an Agile or Scrum Master
- PMO EXPERIENCE
- previous experience in some kind of technical IT function (big data preferred)
- Experience with Confluence and Jira
- The manager is looking to take projects from a local to global scale. Projects ,this person should be very familiar with Jira and be able to help the team build this out from scratch.
- The stakeholders are non-IT business colleagues. This ideal candidate will be a person who can unite the team to have a common backlog and who is not too formalistic, but truly Agile and adaptable
- 3+ years of project leadership or system responsibility experience in an IT environment
- 3+ years of experience as Systems Analysis
- Pluses familiar with full stack development, PMP and/or Agile / Scrum Masters
- Experience as a Project Manager in Data Analytics space.
About our Company
DataSoft Technologies is a highly recognized provider of professional IT Consulting services in the US. Founded in 1994, DataSoft Technologies, Inc. provides staff augmentation services for Information Technology and Automotive Services. Our team memberbenefits include:
- Paid Holidays/Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401 (K)