Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Associate Development Program (Full Time Hire)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Join the 2021 Associate Development Program today!
As a 2021 Associate Development Program full-time participant with FIS, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, professional development seminars and work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success; including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
This two-year full-time program has a start date in January 2021 with a dedicated u201CLearning Weeku201D where you will:
- Learn how to work within a corporate environment
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organization
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of your peers from across the organization
About The Team
The Client Data Management team is a group of hard-working, passionate and motivated people. We care about the details and the overall goals of the job. We often work together and collaborate on all we do. In addition, each member owns areas of responsibility and needs to be self-motivated in order to complete the tasks they own.
What You Will Be Doing
- Maintaining all client data, including client names, products, services, financials, contracted dates, etc.
- Initialization of new customers and projects in various systems
- Tracking and logging all contract data for the business unit
- Tracking renewals and terminations
- Supporting the sales team and providing custom quotes
- Providing guidance and cost analysis for contract renewals
- Providing financial reporting to leadership and finance teams
- Defining service offerings and service level agreement standards for the business unit
- Providing contract language understanding and guidance for legacy customers and new contracts
- Ad-hoc reporting, projects and support
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science or Information Systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Added Bonus If You Have
- Proficiency in Data Analysis
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visio
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint
- Team player with a positive attitude and outlook
- Polite and courteous with strong customer service and interpersonal relationship skills
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.