FF3 Resource Group Inc. is a full service technology staffing firm. Our Talent Management Practice provides contract Technology Professionals in all areas of the Project Lifecycle from Discovery to Operations. The two domains that we support are Mission Critical Business Systems and Infrastructure/Operations.
FF3 Resource Group is looking to fill a Lead Business Analyst/Architect for our client.
My client is working to convert their Policy, Billing, Claims and other related systems over to the Insurance platform Duck Creek. The project is more than half done but they need additional help to build out the extranet portal. They are looking for a Business Architect/really experienced business analyst/leader to help document the requirements and organize the work to build out the portal in Duck Creek. Extensive experience in Duck Creek is critical for this role.
- Deep understanding of the features and implementation options available within the Duck Creek platform
- Experience implementing Policy in express 2.0 and preferably express 3.0
- Extensive experience leading Business Analysts through the requirements gathering for Duck Creek Projects
- Extensive experience taking requirements and technical designs and breaking them down into stories for development
- Experience with integrating data feeds with outside systems
- Typical lead analyst experience.
This is a remote position
- provided by Dice