Genesis10 is seeking a Business Analyst for a contract position with a financial services company located in New York, NY.
The successful IT Project Manager and Business Analyst will lead and deliver a project to implement a Fees and Expense management system. The ideal candidate has successfully led IT projects that integrate third party software vendor applications into the bank's platform. This role requires interaction with both technology and business partners.
- Quickly learn the bank's platform
- Write clear and concise functional specifications
- Write use cases
- Manage UAT process
- Produce high quality MS PowerPoint presentations of the architecture and data flows.
- Establish a book of work by collaborating with technology partners
- Navigate between technology and operations teams to zero in on solutions.
- Oversee and report on the testing and user validation phases
- Lead meetings with operations and IT
- Detail oriented and curious problem solvers
- Provide regular reports on project status
- Document and Monitor risks
- Minimum 8+ years in IT Finance industry.
- Previous experience with software vendors and integration of vendor software
- Knowledge of Equities markets and or Prime Brokerage
- Technical experiencefor identifying and raising bugs.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and proficiency for detailed documentation.
- Familiar with Fees and Expense Management Systems
- Understands Cost Plus reporting
- Understands Commission Sharing Agreements
- Knowledge of Cash Agency business workflows from Front to Back office.
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V"