Our client, a managed care enterprise company, is currently seeking a Business Operations Specialist for a 6 month (contract to hire) position. The position is located in Rancho Cordova, CA. There is a temporary remote work option for candidates while Covid 19 restrictions are in place. By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large publicly traded company that operates in 50 states and three international markets, work in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team. In addition to working with the world's most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect: - Competitive pay - Paid holidays - Year-end bonus program - Recognition and incentive programs - Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center The hours and pay for this position are as follows
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Pay rate is up to $35.17 per hour W2
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Responsible for producing ad-hoc reporting and technical data testing.
- The resource will have an understanding of data architecture and modeling practices and concepts including entity-relationship diagrams, normalization, abstraction, DE normalization, dimensional modeling, and metadata modeling practices.
- The database knowledge, together with the acquired understanding of application process and data flows, will be required for preparation and execution of manual data testing.
- Constant analysis of processes for identification of streamlining or automation opportunities and following through with development and implementation of the solutions.
- Good understanding of database concepts/principles, and hands-on Oracle SQL experience.
- Experience developing and optimizing SQL procedures.
- Ability to create/modify queries to retrieve and validate results.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle and methodologies.
- Analyze Requirements, Requirements Ambiguity Testing and Test Case development.
- Prepare Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Cases and Test Conditions.
- Perform data engineering tasks like Data Validation, Data Integrity check, Data Auditing between different systems.
- Ability to understand the functional process flow of application(s).
- Create and maintain documentation including requirements, design and user manuals.
- Ability to work with project team through all phases, and test in the appropriate (SIT, UAT, Pre-production and production) environments.
- Ability to identify opportunities to add efficiencies by examining processes and reports.
Requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field and 2+ years of related experience. Must have understanding of ETL processes and have an understanding of Data warehouse development and testing. Must have experience with database reporting tools (MicroStrategy, Tableau, etc.). Knowledge of healthcare data and processes preferred. Ability to work with the team or contribute individually as needed. Ability to communicate effectively to manage customer expectations. **Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position ( )
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.