***Please do not apply to this position if you do not have experience working in the Property & Casualty Insurance domain*** FrankCrum is a Top Workplace! Frank Winston Crum Insurance (FWCI) issues Workers' Compensation and General Liability policies by offering flexible coverage and payment options to meet the varied needs of businesses. Over the years, FWCI has grown from a single-state insurance carrier to one that is licensed in 37 states and continues to expand. In addition to regional and product line growth, FWCI has enhanced its value-added services. What hasn't changed though is the firm's commitment - echoed throughout the family of companies - "always to do the right things for the right reasons!" The Role You'll Play to Create Success We are excited to announce a full-time Business Analyst position filled with many exciting opportunities! In this role, you will have the opportunity to impact the FrankCrum business everyday by acting as a technical consultant for business problems and opportunities and may provide insight for possible technical solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Serves as the liaison between the customer community and the development teams through which requirements flow
- Conducts interviews and leads requirements gathering sessions with business representatives to elicit and document business requirements for system development
- Elicit and write business and system functional and non-functional requirements including usability, reliability, performance and support requirements of a system
- Effectively communicate issues to business customers and elicit feedback for applications programmers and technology solution providers
- Develop/maintain use cases and workflow scenarios
- Works with Application developers / contractors to analyze and develop conceptual design of system components
- Oversee User Acceptance Testing
- Applies use of tools to define requirements and documentation
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert for assigned projects and processes
- Conducts issue triage and escalation as it relates to requirements/technical issues for the client/project
The Attributes We Seek Keys to success in this position include having 7 or more years of experience in a Business Analyst Capacity with a focus on the Insurance Business Environment and have attained a BS/BA degree preferably in Business Administration or Information Systems. Excellent customer service skills, comprehensive written and communication skills, and detailed-oriented with the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment. Knowledge of underwriting, commercial lines underwriting, business analysis methodology, risk management and industry related tools. Our Competitive Benefits Along with this great opportunity, FrankCrum also provides exceptional benefits from top carriers including:
- Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability and Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Plans (Accidental, Hospital, etc.), and Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - FrankCrum matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Education Reimbursement
- PTO Cash Out
- Tickets at Work and Corporate America Family Credit Union
- And More!!
What's Special About FrankCrum FrankCrum, a family-owned business-to-business entity since 1981 made of several companies: FrankCrum Corporate (a professional employer organization), FrankCrum Staffing, Frank Winston Crum Insurance Company, and the FrankCrum Insurance Agency - all based in Clearwater, Florida. This "family of employer solutions" employs more than 350 people who serve over 4,000 clients throughout the United States. FrankCrum employees are trained to deliver high value through exceptional customer service and treat clients and coworkers like family. By living by our Brand Pillars (Integrity, Affinity, and Prosperity) employees are recognized at quarterly events for exceptional customer service and milestones in tenure. The FrankCrum headquarters spans 14 acres and includes a cafe, subsidized for employees. Menus include made-to-order breakfast, hot lunch options and even dinners that can be ordered to-go, all at very affordable prices. The cafe also plays host to monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations, eating and costume contests, and yearly holiday parties. Through the input of its own employees, The Tampa Bay Times has recognized FrankCrum as a Top Place to Work for 11 years in a row! FrankCrum also supports several community efforts through Trinity Café, the Homeless Empowerment Program, and Clearwater Free Clinic! If you want to play this role to positively impact our client's day-to-day business, then apply now! FrankCrum is an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status and any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.