Genesis10 is seeking a Building Wellness Manager resource for a direct hire/permanent position opening with our client fulfillment center located in Clay, NY.
Genesis 10 is seeking a Building Wellness Manager who will supervise, lead and support operations, inspect, and maintain processes to mechanical, electrical and plumbing equipment and systems in assigned facilities. They perform inspections and repairs to assigned property interior and exterior areas, including walls and flooring, installed fixtures, roofing systems and lighting.
- Ensure work performed is accomplished efficiently with a minimum amount of disruption and inconvenience
- Supervise and implement the preventative maintenance program
- Schedule preventative maintenance with a minimum disruption of building services
- Perform and/or delegate preventative maintenance tasks to the appropriately qualified maintenance staff member
- Order parts and equipment required for repair
- Maintain and install new equipment and facilities
- Provide training and supervision aimed at expanding the capabilities of the operations staff
- Demonstrate the proper use and care of tools and instruments
- Give hands on instruction in basic maintenance, safety, and trouble-shooting procedures
- Comply with departmental policy for the safe storage, usage, and disposal of hazardous materials
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace
- Recommend and estimate facilities repairs and improvements for inclusion in the annual budget
- Maintain and ensure availability of an adequate operating inventory of tools and supplies
- Prepare and submit purchase order requests, develop sources for stock materials, and perform periodic checks for supplies
- Lift a minimum of 50 lbs. and use ladders up to 30 ft., with or without reasonable accommodation
- Candidate must possess and maintain a valid state driver's license.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in general building repair and maintenance, plumbing, and electrical
- 2+ years of experience in a lead or supervisory role
- Experience with HVAC, fluid handling/pumping, fluid filtering, mechanical systems, welding, and electrical systems engineering and operation
- Ability to lead others in a technical role and interact with all levels of management.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil)
- Completion of an applicable technical training program Possess mechanical and electrical aptitude, and have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or on a team
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and internet usage and navigation
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement - project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at .
"Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V" - provided by Dice