PSI, an Intertek Company is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 43,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for our customers' operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace and passion, enabling our customers to power ahead safely.
The Branch Manager will be providing oversight of a project and testing team with leadership responsibilities. The job schedule will include some overtime, nights and weekends as needed.
- Responsible for operational management of the branch office including construction materials testing/inspection and Geotechnical related lab and field testing
- Business development activities including scope of work development, estimating and proposal preparation
- Development of construction quality control programs and implementation
- Profit and Loss responsibility
- Recruitment, development and mentoring of professional, technical, & administrative personnel
- BS in Civil Engineering
- P.E. registration is preferred or ability to obtain
- 5+ years of relevant experience is required
- ICC, NICET, and/or ACI Certifications are desired
- Personnel management, project management and profit & loss experience
- Strong business development interest and competency
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.