Ref ID: 02849002
Compensation: $16.00 to $18.00 hourly
Our client in the Property Management industry is seeking a Bilingual Spanish Receptionist. The ideal candidate is approachable and friendly and comfortable working with a variety of internal and external clients and vendors. This could be a great next step in your career!
- Answering a multi-line phone
- Providing great customer service
- Supporting multiple staff members through filing, client/vendor interaction, lead distribution and data entry
- Managing office inventory and supply orders
- Exemplary customer service and communication skills
- Proficiency in Yardi a plus
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes and new computer software
- Must have an excellent attitude, communication skills and phone manners
- Must be detail-oriented
Apply today! We are interviewing immediately!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.