About this Civil Construction company
Our client is in high-growth mode and are looking to add Bilingual Receptionist to their team. You will work directly with human resources to answers phones, manage walk through traffic and help onboard employees.
Why Work for this High Growth Civil Construction company
- Flexibility in your position; work/life balance
- Family first culture
- Competitive benefits package with a 401K
- Stable organization with no plans of slowing down!
- Excellent leadership with a 'open door policy'
- Company is growing and recently generated 33 million in sales
Responsibilities for the Bilingual Receptionist:
- Greet employees/visitors and assist visitors by providing proper information
- Answer a multiline phone system and direct caller to the correct department
- Assist Spanish speaking contractors with any requests relating to their positions
- Assist HR with onboarding and specialist projects
- Take messages and help schedule meetings
- Maintain company files (filing, scanning)
- Perform other clerical responsibilities as needed within the department
Bilingual Receptionist Requirements:
- Must be fluent in Spanish
- 2+ years of working in a front desk/receptionist position
- Looking for long term stable position
- Friendly with 'can do' attitude