Personal injury law firm is seeking a Bilingual Receptionist (Spanish and English) to join their Port St. Lucie office.
Applicants must have a positive attitude, be responsible, possess the ability to work under pressure, and be committed to serving our clients and working in the legal field. Throughout each day your actions and kindness set the tone for the client's experience which ultimately means our success is in your hands.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Able to manage a high volume of calls with efficiency and a pleasant demeanor;
- Work collaboratively with the mailroom on scanning, associating and printing faxes and mail;
- Maintain an orderly and clean reception lobby;
- Other support work as requested from Office Manager;
Qualification and Experience:
- Bilingual (conversational in Spanish and fluent in English);
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience working as a receptionist in a professional setting with multiple phone lines;
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated experience working in a job where multi-tasking was required;
- High school degree and preferably some college course work;
Find Us on Facebook!
Beacon Hill Staffing Group is an EEO Employer.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting .
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™