New York, New York
Dew Softech Inc
Position: Project Manager
Location: Midtown Manhattan (NYC)
Duration: 12+ months
Local candidates only- will consider East coast candidates as well
Must haves: Experience in managing complex large-scale projects in Lending/Loans domain Deep proficiency with Lending/Loans process with solid understanding of cross-divisional interface with other banking business area’s like Core Banking, Operations, Front Office, Lending, Middle Office.
Knowledge of StuckyNet ABL (Asset Based Lending)/Factoring platform is highly preferred- if they have something similiar to Stucky/another ABL platform, they could be considered.
JOB PROFILE SUMMARY
Our Client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join its Technology department. This individual will be the Business Analyst involved in current state analysis & defining target state/new business processes as part of upgrading our Asset Based Lending (ABL) and Factoring application upgrade. He/she will also be expected to execute Project Management activities, working with external an implementation partner, internal IT, and ABL & Factoring departments. The successful candidate will have a mix of project management and business analysis skills gained within financial services in the banking industry. Previous experience in managing complex large-scale Loans projects with solid experience in Lending area with specific focus on Loans processing.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project manage the migration of current Stuckynet (ABL/Factoring) platform to new StuckyNet platform including:
o Managing project deliverables with cross functional teams
o Manage Project Plan and status reporting
o Define functional specifications
o Lead unit and integration testing and user acceptance testing
o Status reporting, escalation of issues, managing resources, timeline, scope and customer expectations
- As a project manager will work with external implementation partner/vendor and internal departments like Asset Based Lending (ABL), Factoring & IT in providing hands-on leadership, process design, subject matter expertise, training, testing
- Conduct Business Analysis by working with internal SMEs and business users
- Work with internal SMEs on analyzing and documenting the data integration between multiple source systems and work with IT team in developing the end solution
- Provide subject matter expertise on other key strategic projects
- Experience in managing complex large-scale projects in Lending/Loans domain
- Deep proficiency with Lending/Loans process with solid understanding of cross-divisional interface with other banking business area’s like Core Banking, Operations, Front Office, Lending, Middle Office.
- Knowledge of StuckyNet ABL/Factoring platform is highly preferred
- Experience in managing project delivery teams with agile and/or agile processes
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse group of people, engaging stakeholders to capture and prioritize business need
- Excellent client interaction skills
- Effectively promote best practices process
– provided by Dice