Panalgo is one of most significant voices in healthcare analytics. With over two decades of experience, Panalgo provides novel solutions to allow the worlds largest life science companies, health plans , and provider groups to better understand the clinical outcomes and value of various patient care strategies. Panalgos market-leading Instant Health Data (IHD) platform transforms the way analysts from diverse disciplines answer complex and critical questions and make insightful predictions.
We are seeking an exceptional Backend Engineer to assist with the mapping of new healthcare data sources into our state-of-the-art analytics platform. In undertaking this challenge, you will be at the working with the latest distributed cloud computing technologies to process, transform, and configure large healthcare data sources to be used by our SaaS clients. We're looking for candidates with a background in data engineering, and a strong desire to continue learning and improving their abilities in object-oriented programming concepts and big data processing.
- Operate as an individual contributor - design, build, and maintain a highly scalable data loading and transformation pipeline
- Ensure that the backend data processing platform meets business requirements and industry practices for security and privacy
- Integrate new technologies and tools into existing platform
- Tooling, infrastructure, and core pipeline development
- Provide architecture and design support
- 3-5 years of backend development experience
- 3-5 years of experience with general purpose scripting language, Ruby preferred
- 3-5 years of experience working on ETL pipelines and data loading automation
- 3-5 years of object-oriented programming experience, preferably Java
- Experience working with a NoSQL database
- Experience working with Apache Spark
- Experience working with AWS
- Data industry experience preferred
WHY BE A PART OF PANALGO?
- Work on a team of talented and pragmatic engineers/researchers
- Great mentorship and growth opportunities
- Leading healthcare data analytics/big data company
Panalgo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Powered by JazzHR