CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at cit.com/about .
This position is responsible for developing business requirements, analyzing the business specifications to ensure they meet the business units' needs, design and execute the test plan and complete tasks assigned in the project plan. The Manager is responsible for updating the Bank Control records, submission of system changes to IT and follow up of delivery. He or she will be a contact point for IT, Finance, SOX team and Data Management teams. The role is responsible for the management of a variety of small projects to automate processes and streamline workflow. Identifies root causes generated by system or process deficiencies through fact finding and systems analysis. Leads ongoing financial analysis of processing issues that may negatively impact client service delivery.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5 - 7 years experience in commercial banking operations and/or servicing required
- Previous experience as a System Administrator or SME is required with working knowledge of LIQ, Stucky, Strategy(McCracken) or PCFS a plus
- 3- 5 years in project management or experience in system implementation is required
- Must have had previous exposure to bank regulations i.e. OCC, SOX
- Ability to work independently without much supervision
- Must possess the ability to identify critical business problems and provide technical or procedurals solutions where appropriate
- Must possess the ability to organize and meet tasks assigned in projects
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prepare analysis and documentation for management that is actionable and reflects solutions
- Must possess advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite specifically Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Project
CIT is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. It is the policy of CIT to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to their race or perceived race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, national origin, nationality, ancestry, citizenship, immigration status, age), sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), actual or perceived gender, gender identity, gender expression or transgender (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), religion, creed, marital status, family status, domestic partnership or civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information or predisposition or carrier status (including testing and characteristics), status as a victim of domestic violence, actual or perceived status as a caregiver, military service, protected veteran status, mental or physical disability, perceived disability, record of disability, medical condition, AIDS and HIV status, or any other protected characteristic established by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here:
Pay Transparency Notice
EEO Law Poster
EEO Supplemental Poster