At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
What IS Quality Assurance Does?
The IS Quality Assurance team is responsible for leading the test strategy, testing deliverables and to be a trusted advisor on Quality Assurance best practices and tools. We are seeking an exceptionally talented person to collaborate across all Divisions of the firm to ensure that IS delivers solutions that enable our branches and home office to provide an ideal client experience.
We're looking for an innovative QA Agile Test Automation Analyst experienced in developing automation solutions to join our organization. Successful candidates are expected to have strong analytical skills and a deep understanding of what it takes to ensure Quality testing practices within an Agile team project environment.
What You'll Do...
- Provide input to test automation strategy and stay informed of industry trends
- Determine test script automation candidates and help to define critical path workflow for applications.
- Develop automated scripts to drive applications and test for requirements
- Execute automated test scripts in support of project and release efforts & manage defects
- Maintain automated test scripts between test cycles.
- Peer review automated test scripts created by other team members for quality standards and resiliency.
- Use Risk based methods to determine the test scripts for applications
- Participate in QA automation to support DevOps.
- Document scripts in test tracking tools.
- Coach and mentor others on test automation tools and coding practices
- Create and support reusable components library
What You'll Need...
- 5+ years of proven experience programming and debugging as a test automation engineer
- 3 - 5 years of experience building effective test automation solutions with Selenium using Java and Selenium Grid
- 3-5 years of experience building test automation solutions with SoapUI utilizing Groovy
- Experience using the following technologies:
- Serenity BDD, GitHub, Gradle, TestNG Jenkins, JIRA, Restful Webservices, Log4j/Logback, JUnit, Maven, Eclipse 3.0/4.0
- 3-5 years experienced and fluency in the following coding languages and tools:
- JAVA, Java Script, Gherkin ? Cucumber
- Strong knowledge and extensive experience in various types of testing (Unit, Integration, API, Smoke, System, Browser compatibility, etc.) is required
- Agile team experience at an Embedded level preferred
- SQL experience in data creation and validating results against expected results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to collaborate at various levels and to find solutions
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; ability to find creative solutions
- Proactive, self-motivated and independent with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
- FORTUNE 2020 ? Edward Jones was named No. 7 on the 2020 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list.
- From FORTUNE ©2020 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- Edward Jones Ranked No. 6 of the 100 best workplaces for millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE Magazine.
- 2020 Corporate Equality Index ? Edward Jones joins the ranks of 680 major U.S businesses that received top marks in the HRC Foundations 18th Annual Scorecard on LBGTQ Workplace Equality
- Edward Jones named a top company for training, ranking No. 25 on Training magazine's 2020 Training Top 125 list ? the highest ranking among the financial-services industry!
- Financial services firm Edward Jones has been named one of the 2019 Best Workplaces for Parents by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE magazine. The firm ranked No. 5 on the list of 50 companies, up two spots from last year.
- The Best Workplaces for Parents list is one of a series of rankings by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE based on employee feedback from Great Place to Work-Certified? organizations. Edward Jones ranked No. 7 on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2019 list, the firm's 20th appearance on the list. The firm also was ranked the No. 1 Best Workplace in Financial Services & Insurance and the No. 6 Best Workplace for Millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At Edward Jones, we value and respect our associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career, financial security and well-being. Visit our career site to learn more about our total compensation approach, which in addition to base salary, typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary range for this role is based on national data and actual pay is based on skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors for a potential new associate: