Zycron, a brand of BG Staffing is partnered with a healthcare organization in Nashville, TN in search of an Automation Engineer with 5+ years of experience. This is a 12 month contract position with possible extension.
Automation Engineers execute on automation efforts with significant interdependencies, size, visibility, and complexity levels and communicate across multiple channels to design and document desired solutions, develop automations according to best practices and guidelines, and test automations to approved plans.
- Executes against enterprise-wide, cross-functional automation initiatives
- Develop automated tools / scripts to specifications
- Works with multiple areas at client to ensure understanding of assigned task
- Drives the development / implementation of automation work products
- Thoroughly tests developed products
- Analyzes user specifications and requirements
- Works directly with service operations, product, and vendor teams to resolve, prevent, and eliminate customer technology issues
- Gathers and documents business, user, functional and non-functional requirements for in scope products.
- Actively owns and participates in lifecycle management of assigned applications and infrastructure.
- Training and mentoring of peers and other staff
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree Information Systems, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- 5+ years of experience in a Systems Engineering, Automation, or Development role
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, BEHAVIORS:
- Knowledge of primary automation domain and primary infrastructure domain
- Knowledge of testing best practices and procedures
- Knowledge of agile and lean methodologies
- Knowledge of application development and support
- Skill in using scripts to execute processes
- Skill in using object-oriented programming
- Skill in basic version control (code promotion workflows)
- Skill in multiple programming languages
- UiPath Certified RPA Associate (UiRPA)
- UiPath Certified Advanced RPA Developer (UiARD)
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Knowledge of REST
- Knowledge of Six-Sigma practices and methodologies
- Knowledge of policy-based management
- Knowledge of event-driven architectures
- Knowledge of AI/AIOps
- Knowledge of Machine Learning practices and uses
- Skill utilizing data serialization languages (YAML/JSON)
- Skill in automation architecture
Job ID Number: 116022 (Please reference in call or email)
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Cindy Raleigh at .
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services visit- provided by Dice