My client is a local, growing, and innovative Public Accounting Firm! They have experienced such growth that they are looking to add an Audit Senior to the team! The Audit Senior will work directly with the young and entrepreneurial firm partner who is very family oriented and mindful of work-life balance.
This firm offers their clients a variety of diverse services and a partner experienced in tax planning, litigation support, wealth management and valuation services. The firm serves a wide variety of industries, but has a focus on construction and small businesses.
PERKS OF THE AUDIT SENIOR:
• WORK. LIFE. BALANCE.
• Zero politics or stress of a Big 4 firm environment
• No worry of 'big brother' or buyout from a larger firm
• Flexible Schedule Work from home options
• Opportunity for growth learning
• Managing partner that is young, entrepreneurial, and relationship focused
• Most new business comes in by word of mouth and referrals
WHAT THE AUDIT SENIOR WILL DO:
• Work with the team to serve clients of the firm
• Conduct benefit plan audits
• Conduct audits, reviews, compilations.
• Demonstrate an awareness of professional standards and the ability to identify areas for improvement in clients systems and procedures. WHAT WE NEED IN AN AUDIT SENIOR:
• 3+ years recent public accounting experience
• CPA Preferable
• Experience serving construction small businesses a plus
• Benefit plan audits a plus
• Experience auditing in public accounting a must
Competitive compensation packages are provided based on experience and include benefits for health insurance, 401k match and PTO.