Hunter Hamilton is working with a CPA firm in the Eden Prairie area who is looking to add an Audit Manager to their team! The individual in this role will oversee reviews and audits of financial statements, as well as manage teams and work closely with clients. This is a permanent opportunity with a company that values personal and professional growth, along with opportunities for internal advancement!
- Develop processes and timeline to complete projects
- Delegate tasks and supervise teams to ensure accurate completion of projects
- Communicate effectively with clients to explain accounting transactions
- Work closely with Partners to provide status updates
- Review client financial statements
- 6+ years experience in a progressive, public accounting role
- CPA License
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Strong GAAP and audit standards knowledge
- Ability to manage and delegate tasks
About Hunter Hamilton
Hunter Hamilton is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Hunter Hamilton is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.