THE COMPANY OFFERS A COMPETITIVE SALARY WITH COMMISSION ELIGIBILITY PLUS AN EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION, LIFE SUPPLEMENTAL, 401(k), PTO, ACCIDENT AND CRITICAL ILLNESS INSURANCE, SHORT- AND LONG-TERM DISABILITY, AND MORE.
Banner Property Management is seeking an experienced and highly motivated ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER to join our team. The Wellington at Willow Bend is a 194-unit apartment community conveniently located in Plano.
The Assistant Property Manager reports directly to the on-site Property Manager. Primary responsibilities include overall accounts receivable for the property, touring and leasing of apartments, and assisting the Property Manager with renewals, file preparation, resident notifications and activities, resident retention, and general administrative duties.
An effective Assistant Property Manager must be administratively minded and organized for bookkeeping efforts as well as warm and inviting for the residents. They must have dynamic leasing skills as well as the professionalism to be able to interact with all levels of management and personnel and have the ability to work well and communicate with various personality types.
• Able to work every Saturday and some Sunday's
• Education: High school diploma or GED required.
• Experience: Two years or more of residential property management experience.
• Physical: Frequent walking, stairs, standing, climbing, crouching, kneeling, and reaching. Ability to lift, push and pull up to 40 pounds.
• Knowledge with Yardi, LRO, and Rent Dynamics software is a plus but not required.
• Valid driver's license and reliable, personal automobile for local job related travel.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
TO APPLY DIRECTLY, PLEASE VISIT OUR ADP CAREER CENTER: