Assistant Property Manager
In an Assistant Property Manager role, you will be responsible for ensuring the efficient operation of the property under the direction of the Property Manager.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Manage resident retention and relations; investigate and resolve resident complaints
- Create and circulate weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual resident correspondence
- Collect and post rent and manage delinquencies/collections
- Attract and educate new tenants; perform leasing as needed, and assist with lease renewal program
- Shop competition regularly and have knowledge of their pricing, policies, lease terms, etc
- Assist in supervising and training property staff
Primary Requirements Include:
- At least two years in property management or related industry
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Developed leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experienced in rent collections, posting to G/L, completing daily deposits, calculating SODAs, etc.
- Experience with MRI a plus
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize