Assistant Property Manager
Are you an Assistant Property Manager that has a passion for helping people find their next apartment home?
Does your Apartment Manager experience include strong management, sales, accounting, and exceptional customer service?
As an Assistant Apartment Property Manager, are you looking for a company that offers an excellent career path and promotes from within?
If so, we would love to talk to you today!
Start the process by submitting clicking the apply button now!
Why work at Price Brothers?
· We offer an excellent salary, commission, benefits and recognition programs.
· We have one of the best training programs in the industry.
· We promote from within providing you a solid career path.
A day the life of the Assistant Property Manager
Manage the community during the temporary absence of the Property Manager. Primary responsibilities include ensuring that the community generates satisfactory cash flow and that the property is maintained and assures customer satisfaction.
· Prepare month-end accounting.
· Receive and post rent payments.
· Prepare notices for delinquent rent, late fees, and evictions.
· Assist with all leasing activities which include telephone inquiries, showing apartments, processing lease applications, preparing lease renewals, etc.
· Assist with resident relations which includes completing resident work orders, resolution of problems/complaints on rent payments, etc.
· Assist Property Manager with scheduling of staff.
Skills to be Successful
· Knowledge of the Fair Housing Laws.
· Computer proficiency including but not limited to Microsoft Office products.
· Ability to learn and retain knowledge of operating the Property Management Software System.
Education and Experience
· Two years of direct sales or leasing position in property management.
· Bookkeeping/general accounting position in property management using a computerized accounting system
· High school Diploma or GED equivalent
· Some college preferred
· Valid Driver's License
Compensation and Benefits
Starting salary is $36,000 to $42,000 and excellent benefits.
To discover more about how you can grow with us, click the apply button now!
Price Brothers started with just one man and a bungalow. Today, we're one of the largest real-estate owners in Kansas City. Skill and service got us here. Your talent and innovation could move us forward. We believe in nurturing both with continued training, competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and employee recognition programs. We work hard to find good people and to help them grow with us.
Price Brothers and its affiliates are equal employment opportunity employers.
Key Words: Property Manager, Assistant Property Manager, Apartment, Apartment Leasing Consultant, Leasing Agent, Multi-Family Leasing, Rentals, Rental, Property Management, Assistant Apartment Manager, Apartment Manager