MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Established multifamily developer and construction firm who is looking for their next Assistant Project Manager to oversee a variety of multifamily and university housing construction projects alongside Project Managers and Executives who are poised to take them to the next level.
Multifamily developer and general contractor in St. Louis, MO. Founded only over a decade ago, this construction firm has made a name for themselves in the university housing and luxury apartment markets. This firm oversees the development and construction of all of their projects nationally and they pride themselves in being one of the country's most sought out multifamily builders.
The Assistant Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Assist with overseeing construction projects from development to completion
- Work directly with the Project Manager to run project timelines and budget
- Work with the Project Manager to estimate various scope of work
- Help create the project timeline
- Communicate with the project superintendent to understand the project timeline and assure it is being tracked accordingly
- Responsible for forecasting, tracking/reporting project costs/revenue and adherence to project estimates
- Responsible for problem resolution involving labor disputes, staffing, construction materials, construction equipment and contracts/subcontracts administration
- Coordinates with construction Safety Manager to ensure that projects are completed in accordance with established safety goals
- Develop strong relationships with architects and owners
- Maintain appropriate documentation through project such as RFI logs and change orders
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or something similar
- 2-6 years in the construction industry as either a Project Engineer or Project Manager
- Familiarity with project documentation and software
- Knowledge of building $15M+ projects
- Ability to travel twice a month
Apply today and your resume will be reviewed within the next 24 hours.
- Base salary of $85-95k based on experience
- 6% 401k match
- Health, vision, and dental benefits for employees and beneficiaries
- Project based bonuses
- Vehicle allowance
- 3 weeks PTO
- Cell phone allowance
- Opportunity to be part of one of the best cultures St. Louis has to offer.