Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing organization! Boudreau Pipeline a top workplace in the Inland Empire for over 5 years is currently looking for an Assistant Project Manager.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Assistant Project Manager is responsible for supporting the Project Management team on planning, and facilitation of projects.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- Assist with creating job master purchase orders to input into accounting software.
- Assist with identifying investigate and explain job budget variances
- Assist with data entry, filing, retrieving faxes and scanning documents into job folder
- Update accounting software with relevant information as needed.
- Collaborate with Superintendents and Estimating department to secure pricing for various materials using existing and potential new suppliers.
- Assist Field Superintendents with miscellaneous job issues as required.
- Print plans/addendum/notices from various plan sites.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENT
- Some college coursework completed. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures related to the construction industry; prefer 1-2 years' experience in Project Management
- Strong organizational, record-keeping and follow-up skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to write, read, and speak articulately in English; Spanish speaking is a plus.
- Highly adaptable and flexible with ability to work independently and/ or team environment.
- Excellent computer software skills including proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
Boudreau Pipeline offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life Insurance ESOP, etc. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.