Experis/ManpowerGroup has partnered with a Federal Integrator in identifying an Assistant Program Manager for their end client located in Arlington, VA.
- Serve as a member of the project management team for a rapidly expanding, dynamic project.
- Assist in implementing processes and structure to promote efficiencies of workflows and product delivery; serve as the main POC for administrative and office management tasks.
- Assist with invoicing and compliance; support client leadership with scheduling and travel.
- Maintain employee records, time and attendance; maintain employee performance reviews, HR actions and paperwork
- Foster a collaborative team culture; provide recommendations and support for onboarding, professional development, and evaluations.
- The individual should be self-driven, adaptable, and thrive in a fast-paced office environment while maintaining focus and exceptional organizational skills across competing priorities.
- They should also be detail-oriented, have superior communication skills, and have prior experience working in a program management role.
- Promotion potential exists across the project's different functions.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 minimum experience with program and/or office management work
- Experience working a fast paced office environment, invoicing, and government systems
- Self-driven, adaptable, and thrive in a fast-paced office environment while maintaining focus and exceptional organizational skills across competing priorities.
- Detail-oriented, have superior communication skills
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)- provided by Dice