At Twice Daily, we are more than just gas and gummi bears. We are a meeting place for campers, construction workers, and career professionals. We are your party supply provider, biscuit baker, and coffee maker. We start your day off right and close your day out friendly. We are a part of your community and for hundreds of local workers; we are a first job, a fresh start, and a future career path.
Twice Daily is continuing to build out an amazing team of Assistant Managers and we want you to be a part of it. We have been recognized as one of Nashvilles top workplaces for the last 4 years in a row, so join us to keep the streak alive!
We are seeking customer service driven and dedicated team members interested in beginning or continuing a career in the Retail C-Store Industry. With over 80+ locations spread across TN, KY, AL, and GA, we offer ample opportunities to work close to home and engage with your local community.
We have a diverse employee community, made up of full and part-time students, second jobbers, retirees, veterans, and persons with disabilities from a variety of backgrounds, religions, and ethnicities. To be a successful leader with us, you must be adaptable, accepting, and accountable.
The Assistant Manager (AM) assists the store General Manager (GM) in leading and coaching store staff to maximize the guest experience. The AM has total accountability for the operation of the store in the GMs absence.
- Weekly Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Virtual and Onsite Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts and Perks
- Internal Preference for Promotions
- 401K Matching
- Affordable Healthcare Insurance
- Helps to ensure best in class service is extended and delivered to all Twice Daily guests.
- Develops, and can develop in others, a passion for the Twice Daily offering and culture.
- Acts as role model for all elements of the Twice Daily culture and core values.
- Trains, develops, and leads team members to go above and beyond for each guest.
- Provides daily coaching to individual staff on their roles in delivering the Twice Daily store culture and values.
- Ensures all fresh all day products are produced, merchandised, and maintained according to Twice Daily standards.
- Ensures all required inventory levels, freshness and product rotation standards are maintained.
- Maintains all Twice Daily interior and exterior image standards.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 2+ years of retail or hospitality industry experience.
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Passion for guest service and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Passion for career development in self and others.
- 18+ years of age.
- Sufficient visual ability to check identification and process credit cards.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds (carrying cases of milk, etc.)
- Associates degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hospitality, or a related field.
- Prior experience in a C-Store and/or food service environments.
- Prior supervisory experience.
- Experience working with MS Excel
- Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
Our parent, Tri Star Energy , is a growing, local, family-owned company with nearly two thousand employees and 150+ locations, based in Nashville, TN. With Wholesale, Commercial, and Retail Convenience Store services, we are the Mid-States premier convenience retailer and one of the leading fuel providers in the Southeast. Our retail brands, Twice Daily, Sudden Service, White Bison, and Hightail are well known throughout the region as providing a differentiated food and fuel experience that is second to none for our #1 priority; our Guests.
Tri Star Energy and the TSE Brands mission is to build lasting relationships by serving our community. Our people are driven by our core values: Strive for Balance, Expect Achievement, Have Integrity, Be Committed, and Be a Servant Leader. Join our awesome team and be a part of setting a new bar for an industry on the rise.
Tri Star Energy is an equal opportunity employer and hires without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Please contact (see below) with any specific store requests, application issues, or general hiring questions. #SS