Ref ID: 01957152
Awesome opportunity open at a rapidly growing real estate & commercial property company located Downtown Chicago!!
To apply to this Assistant Global Controller role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
- Partner with local and regional controllers to drive global accounting policy alignment, reporting quality and timeliness and internal controls compliance in decentralized organization
- Maintain effective systems and controls to ensure the integrity of financial data and processes in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley and GAAP requirements.
- Management and continued reinforcement of financial policies, procedures and internal controls.
- Play a leading role in directing change and process improvements within the finance organization by focusing on initiatives to drive quality and timeliness of the financial close, consolidation and management/external reporting, as well as accurate analysis of financial results and trends.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA certification
- 15+ years direct related experience in auditing/accounting for global organizations
- Proven experience with business process redesign
- Experience supervising large and geographically dispersed teams
- Proven experience as assistant controller, divisional/international controller or equivalent role
- Significant experience with GAAP & public company regulations
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.