Assistant Front Desk Manager Sedona, AZ
Under general supervision, the Assistant Front Desk Manager assists the management team with overseeing daily operations of the Front Desk and Reservations Team.
This position provides immediate supervision to direct reports. Oversee and controls the work performance of others in a close working relationship, often in the same room or close proximity. A portion of the time may be spent performing individual tasks similar to those performed by direct reports. May participate in the interview, selection and training processes as assigned. May be responsible for assigning work to direct reports, reviewing results in accordance to policies and procedures, and providing recommendations to management.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Effectively handle incidents and guest concerns in a timely and professional manner to ensure high levels of guest satisfaction. Alert management team of potential serious issues.
- Ensure quality assurance standards of hospitality are provided to all members, owners, and guests on property and/or via telephone.
- Check-in arriving guests and check-out departing guests.
- Assist Front Office Manager/Director with managing resort inventory.
- Assist with adjustment in departmental policies and procedures.
- Complete Front Desk accounting transactions including balancing end-of-day shift reports.
- Maintain necessary hard copies of paperwork of daily operations, as needed.
- Communicate with all required internal departments including PBX, Housekeeping, Engineering, and Security, as needed, via telephone and/or email.
- Ensure all pending arrival information is accurate. Check rates and prepare for upcoming arrival packets with necessary materials and information.
- Complete Front Desk Agent checklist.
- Perform property and room inspections.
- Make recommendations to management regarding development and corrective action plans.
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in the customer service field is required.
- A minimum of six (6) months of supervisory experience in the customer service field required