Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
ASPIRE LDP Job description
We are always in search of Difference Makers to help us generate solutions and solve problems so that we can continue flooring the imagination of our customers; while providing value to their lives. We're redefining flooring with products that not only minimize climate impact but also foster beauty and allow people to connect and thrive. If you would like to make a direct impact with a multi-billion Fortune 500 global leader in flooring fashions; while making the world a better place, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
ASPIRE Program Overview
The ASPIRE Program is a 12-24-month competency based rotational program. Participants will go through 3-4 rotations lasting approximately 3-6 months in length. The program combines executive leadership sponsorship, real-world special projects, on-going learning & development, competency development, and exposure to multiple areas of the business to create a well-rounded Mohawk future leader. To be successful in the program, participants must complete an accomplishment record, midterm presentation, and present a final presentation to Leadership Team members.
Key members of Mohawk's management team have been chosen to oversee, guide, and mentor the participants development. In addition, you will be given a Sponsor who will provide several exposure opportunities to senior leaders throughout the business. The hiring manager, HR partner, and mentor will share responsibility in monitoring progress and tracking goal completion.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for successfully completing 1-3 strategic business projects and showing monetary business impact
- Provide support in planning, organization, and implementation of business strategy and direction of future initiatives
- Identify organizational gaps and identify solutions to close gaps
- Analyze results of research projects and propose strategic plans to maximize profitability, increase ROI, or reduce waste
- Develop and implement project plans and serves as a project manager for all phases
- Research, predict, and forecast trends to remain current with organizational developments, techniques, and technologies and to support changing needs of the organization
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Extensive orientation to Mohawk's business units
- Holistic view of FNA strategy and product life cycles
- Professional and personal growth
- On-the-job experiences in multiple business units across Flooring North America (FNA)
- Competency development in areas such as, but not limited to, creativity/innovation, entrepreneurship, technical expertise, customer focus, leadership, planning & managing resources, and business acumen
- E-learning professional development
- Challenging project work in designated areas
- Technical knowledge and skill advancement
- Job shadowing
- Management sponsorship
- Reverse mentoring opportunities
- Cross-functional leadership exposure
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills
- 401K plans with 50% company match up to 6% of employee contribution
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Tax-free flexible medical spending or health savings account available
- Life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives with our partners such as Susan G, Komen, United Way, and the Boys and Girls Club to name a few
- Must be a current Mohawk intern or hold a master's/bachelor's degree in applicable field
- Excellent Academic record with strong GPA (minimum 2.7)
- 0-2+ years of relevant work experience (Internship(s) preferred)
- Working in Manufacturing a plus
- Must have permanent work authorization in the United States
- Current and future leadership potential demonstrated through extracurricular activities, employment, and/or internship experiences are required
- Willing to accept rotational assignments to multiple locations (travel will be required and reimbursed)
- Willing to work on varied shifts and in various departments
- Willing to relocate as needed
- Ability to work independently with ambiguous information in a fast-paced and time-critical environment
- Patience and ability to excel under pressure
- Ability to exercise good judgment, problem solving ability, and resourcefulness in a team-based environment
- Capacity and motivation for hard work
- Executive presence and mindset
- Ability to convey information in a clear and concise manner to all levels within the organization, as well as those with whom the company does business.
- Highly energetic, detail-oriented, motivated, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- High level of integrity and demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner
- Willingness to explore a variety of challenges and can pivot direction quickly, if necessary
- Solution driven and flexible in his/her interpersonal style
- Strong networking and relationship building skills
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills in both written and verbal expression
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Project management experience, developing and implementing strategic initiatives and leading large-scale change a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Internet Explorer)
Sales & Marketing
Logistics & Distribution
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. With 3.2 billion in capital expenditures & acquisitions, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step.
Company Size: 45,000+ employees
Headquarters: Calhoun, GA
Number of applicants accepted
Work Sponsorship Offered
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.