Our Racine, WI manufacturing client has an immeidate need for an Area Manager. In this production management role, you will be responsible for leading a team to deliver safety, quality, delivery and cost targets. This role requires someone that is hands on, a problem solver, and can help foster a strong, cohesive team on the manufacturing floor. Can you hit production targets in a manufacturing environment while over coming all the day to day opportunities that come along with it? Then this role is for you. OUTSTANDING salary and benetits.
- Set the vision for your area developing departmental plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities aligned to site plant or Corporation plans.
- Lead a team of five (5) production Supervisors across responsible for meeting daily production goals across two (2) shifts.
- Successful leader will be hands-on, comfortable working in a fast-paced, metric driven work environment.
- Successful candidates will have strong problem-solving skills and always solutions focused.
- Ability to drive a culture focused on safety, quality, and productivity.
- Hit daily production numbers of an assembly area.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or other technical field of study and 7+ years of relevant experience (A Degree is a ++ but a candidate that has strong hard manufacturing experience and be a problem solver is just as or more important)
- In lieu of degree, 11+ years relevant experience will be considered