Alexander Properties Group (APG) is currently seeking an Area Manager to oversee three metro Atlanta properties. The Area Property Manager will work closely with APG Management to develop the best strategies for the performance of multiple apartment communities in the Atlanta area. They will be accountable for the oversight of all aspects of operations for the multiple properties assigned. Performance includes overseeing all property functions, identifying property goals, developing, and motivating teams, maximizing revenue, and controlling expenses. Applicants must possess excellent communication skills with all levels of staff, co-workers, management, ownership, and vendors.
- Monitor property operations for multiple locations
- Creating and implementing a comprehensive marketing campaign
- Providing exceptional customer service to our residents
- Established budgets
- Conduct site visits on a consistent basis
- Assist in implementing the annual budgets for assigned properties.
- Evaluate the market for unit pricing and renewals
- Prepare all reports including, financial and analysis in a timely manner
- Ensure contracts are adhered to and that we are in receipt of competitive rates
- Assist in the development of business plans, including capital expenditure recommendations
- Ensure property is compliant with governmental guidelines and regulations
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Ability to effectively build teams
- Ensuring full property compliance with all FCM policies, and the program regulations of EEOC, Fair Housing, OSHA, EPA, and standard industry practices.
- Prefer a minimum of a college degree, bachelors preferred or equivalent experience.
- 5 years' experience required
- Certified Apartment Manager or Accredited Property Manager beneficial
- AMSI experience beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to assist in efficient operations.
- Basic understanding of Landlord/Tenant laws and application, familiarity with state specific Lease and Addendums, Fair Housing/ADA regulations and application, OSHA & EPA requirements for property management industry.
Candidate should have effective communication skills and be able to resolve conflicts. If you are looking for a fun, fast paced work environment, then the Property Manager position may be for you!
Full benefits package including Medical, Dental & Vision, 401K with employer match, employer paid life and long-term disability insurance, PTO (paid time off), holiday pay, commissions (leasing and renewal), and bonuses. Top pay for top performance!