NOW HIRING - ARCHITECT FOR A GENERAL CONTRACTING COMPANY IN GAINESVILLE, FL!
- Provide all necessary duties an Architect would provide for any commercial project, including but not limited to design meetings with clients, meeting minutes, design development drawings, design small structural items, complete working drawings permit-able and build able with adequate amount of details to construct or remodel the building.
- Coordinate MEP and Structural Engineers for a cohesive and complete set of construction documents.
- Provide architectural rendering services and preliminary site plans and sign and seal all architectural permit plans.
- Responsible for new Business Development by utilizing your network of contacts to expand both the Architectural and Construction aspects of the Company.
- Significantly contribute to bringing in new business and increase Company revenues.
Job Skills, Knowledge, Training and Experience:
* Knowledge of computer aided design software, especially AutoCAD and personal computer software, i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, database, and graphics.
* Ability to perform a variety of multiple complex tasks; analyze complex problems and conceptualize solutions.
* Ability to work independently and to facilitate and participate in problem solving and decision making.
* Ability to effectively lead and direct the work of others and collaborate with professionals at varying levels of responsibility.
* Excellent communication skills to effectively convey architectural concepts in written, graphic formats and oral presentations to executives, clients, and staff.
* Knowledge of project budget and schedule management.
* Wide degree of creativity.
* Excellent presentation and sales skills to promote the Company and sell its services.
* Very strong understanding of industry and customer requirements.
* Ability to accomplish goals by relying on extensive experience and judgment.
* Meet with clients to discuss client's expectations.
* Determine objectives, requirements and budget of a project.
* Provide various pre-design services which may include conducting feasibility and environmental impact studies; selecting a site, or specifying the requirements the design must meet.
* Prepare drawings and present ideas for the client to review.
* Develop final construction plans that show the building's appearance as well as details for its construction.
* Follow all building codes, zoning laws, fire regulations, and other ordinances.
* Make necessary changes throughout the planning process
* Carry out inspections on the construction sites
* Make presentations and develop relationships with prospective and existing customers to bring in new business and increase revenue.
Salary is competitive. Company has great benefits. Relocation is provided for this opportunity.
Apply today or call for more information! (407)-
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.