Carlson Design Group is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Architect to join our Design Team and be a part of our expanding business.
CDG's market focus is Mission Critical, Light Industrial, Financial Services and Commercial.
Our Design Philosophy
- We take pride in our ability to listen, to understand and to execute. We seek to provide solutions that are compelling, well crafted, technically sound, resilient, and fiscally responsible.
- We see the design process as a collaboration among our Architects, Engineers, Client's Stakeholders and expanded project teams.
- We strive to create environments that are responsive to their context, their function and most importantly to the people who own, occupy and work within them.
- We stay current with advancements in our industry. Taking the opportunity to elevate each design solution through incorporation of products, processes and techniques that benefit the success of the project.
What we offer:
- Career planning, development & growth in pursuit of advancement in the engineering field and
- Industry-leading training programs
- Access to cutting edge technologies
- Exposure to complex and sophisticated project types
- A safe, inclusive environment where employees are valued for their contributions
Why Carlson Design Group:
- Part of a large organization with award-winning projects, yet small enough for you to have an impact
- Strong values which are the foundation of our growth
- International, regional and local recognition for stand-out projects, safety, sustainability, culture, wellness and diversity practice
Full-time employee on the path to licensure, works under the direction of others, participates in the development of design solutions, provides technical design support to the team, prepares schematic designs, and Construction Documents in compliance with project program and building design at the direction of the lead architect.
Additionally, coordinates designs with other disciplines, manufacturers and vendors, performs field surveys and observations in concert with the lead architect, responsible for completeness and accuracy of construction documents and coordination with other disciplines.
- Bachelor's of Architecture degree
- Minimum of three years of related experience in a design firm.
- Competency in Revit required
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Carlson Design Group is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, status as an individual with a disability, military, or protected veteran status or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decision concerning career development, recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment.