Appliance Repair Service Technician | $1500 - $10,000 Bonus
- Pandemic proof, recession proof, six figure potential
- $1500 - $2500 Entry level bonus
- $10,000 Bonus for current SASMUNG 2020 techs with approved van
- $1000 Tech referrals
- $1000 Tech mentoring bonus
Join a team of exceptional people; committed to delivering and supporting best-in-class repair service with a fast-paced, growing company. As one of the nation's largest providers of managed mobile field services, CCi is embarking on its third decade of providing award winning careers. Partnered with Dish, SAMSUNG, and an expanding list of national in-home warranty companies, CCi is the fastest growing provider in the nation.
CCi's nationally ranked technicians are creative, smart, entrepreneurial, and focused on delivering a best-in-class customer experience.
Individuals closely looked at for advancement are driven by each of the following traits:
- Productive workplace personality
- Naturally fits into customer service scenarios
- Features some sales and mechanical reasoning
- Entrepreneurial, can do' attitude.
- Fastidious, clean personal presentation.
- Dependable, consistent availability.
- Self-enhancing. Pursues new skillsets.
- Opens new markets and mentors new people.
- Maximizes personal income potential.
Experience that makes a great fit
Experienced individuals most likely have serviced multiple residential customers per day, maintained a set of tools for career use and developed on the job mechanical skills and mechanical reasoning. Superstars have practice using a sales approach to overcome adversity and successfully win back upset customers. Many success stories originate with prior experience in one of these roles:
Experienced Appliance Repair Service Technician
If you already have the right van and industry certifications, you will receive a $10,000 bonus and are well positioned to maximize your six-figure income potential.
Experienced Maintenance Technician
You could already have the necessary mechanical aptitude and be accustomed to customers, landlords, residents, or guests watching you take things apart, fix them, and put them back together without damaging their surrounding property.
Experienced Satellite Cable Broadband and Alarm Technicians
Our satellite cable techs love this opportunity! No more ladders, no more rooftops, no more crawl spaces and no more working out in the snow and rain. Make the same money and more by staying inside the customer's home.
Experienced Residential Services Technician
You have earned money as a blue collar, paid by job technician who completed multiple residential work orders daily. You might be a great fit to learn a new trade and finally realize your unlimited income potential.
Experienced in something else?
Drive, and a passion to provide the best customer experience are the defining features of our top performers. Therefore, experience is not required. With sign on bonuses ranging from $1,500 to $10,000, at CCi there is always an opportunity for the right person. If you aspire to maximize your growth potential, then we have the means for you to tap into a new trade with a limitless supply of work.
- $1250-$2000 with a typical 5-6-day work week
- Top performers earn $100,000+ annually
- $50 per standard work order
- New technicians average 3-4 jobs daily
- Experienced, senior technicians average 6-8 jobs daily
- Weekend work and some holidays are typical
- Bonus payments at key milestones through onboard process
- Weekly payments begin during the fourth work week
- Driving - a lot
- Service all kinds of customers
- Lift 50 lbs and maneuver 250 lbs without breaking or scratching things
- Carry, kneel, pull, lift, reach and wrench around and inside appliances in tight spaces
- Use all kinds of hand tools: electric and handheld screwdrivers, open end wrenches, hex bits, nut drivers, sockets, etc.
- Read diagrams and follow detailed instructions
- Independently manage business details in web-based applications
- Clean criminal history
- Clean driving record
- Clean drug screen
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Approved vehicle
- Tools and materials
While work opportunities and customer parts are provided, Appliance Repair Service Providers are independent contractors who are well compensated within established pay rates for self-providing their own approved vehicle, insurance, tools, and materials.
- Self-insure your business
- Background check
- Two-three week industry certification process
- Launch your new business
- Bonus payments and weekly payments
CCi maintains a strong expansion of business that continuously generates results-based advancement opportunity for growth minded individuals to discover their unlimited potential.
If you are driven, we have a way to get you there. Apply now
- Short application
- Upload resume
- Chat with a live person about next steps