Lennar Corporation is a Fortune 500 Company and one of the Nation's leading homebuilders providing homes for first-time, move-up and luxury, urban, and active adult buyers. Lennar was founded in 1954 in Miami, Florida and currently builds in 19 states and more than 44 markets across the Nation. Lennar is currently celebrating our 67th year in homebuilding and operates based on founding principles of Quality, Value and Integrity.
The Application Support Analyst II will provide day to day support for a web-based construction scheduling & supply chain application (Hyphen Solutions - BuildPro). This includes providing technical product support to internal user, troubleshooting software application issues and fulfilling end user requests. Duties involve responding to customers promptly and professionally, accurately documenting issues and resolutions, and collaborating with end users and internal employees to solve complex technical problems. This individual will be expected to build and foster effective relationships with internal customers and product teams. Additionally, this role will assist with the identification, testing and implementation of application enhancements.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide second-tier support requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically and provide issue resolution in a timely manner
- Monitor Service Request tickets assigned to the queue and respond efficiently & effectively to requests based on priority.
- Serve as liaison between Hyphen Solutions' customer care & developers and Lennar users when troubleshooting complicated/pervasive issues or requests.
- Perform standard troubleshooting steps including fully documenting steps that gave rise to the issue with screen shots and re-creation of issues in test environment when possible.
- Work with end users to gain clear understanding of issues raised or enhancements requested and how they fit in with business processes' and procedures.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention or complex issues and redirect to appropriate resource(s) with supporting documentation for review & resolution for resolution
- Proactively track and analyze incoming software issues to identify problem trends and known error conditions and develop technical and training solutions to minimize reoccurrences and severity until a permanent solution is implemented
- Identify application patterns and analytics in support of better service level objectives
- Responsible for re-occurring requests such as user administration and requests to modify, configure and/or delete data
- Monitor and troubleshoot integration between scheduling tool and JD Edwards Accounting System
- Responsible for configuration of system, performing re-occurring system maintenance and typical site admin reporting tasks.
- Assist and support project teams with technical issues during testing and deployment of enhancements from initiation, planning through deployment.
- Perform assigned testing of new and enhanced functionality in releases; and defect fixes.
- Manage support projects from initial requirement definition through implementation and ongoing maintenance.
- Responsible for routine updating and maintenance of System Administrator's process documentation and work instructions.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Bachelors' Degree or certification required, preferred in IT field or related
- 3+ years of information systems experience providing Application support & tracking support requests with typical help desk software
- Experience with Homebuilding or Construction Scheduling software; or background in homebuilding concepts and supply chain management preferred.
- Working knowledge of back office system/ERP such as JD Edwards and related integration software systems a preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Visio & Power Point
- Knowledge and experience with standard customer service principles and practices
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills required to evaluate system issues and business requirements
- Proven ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies and applying that knowledge to training others.
- Self-directed & diligent; acts promptly and prioritizes effectively to handle multiple assignments to meet deadlines .
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication and listening skills needed to understand and articulate technical issues while working with end users at various levels of our organization
- Must be flexible and readily adapt to changing priorities/tasks; Diligent and acts properly
- Responsive and curious, willing to research issues and take on new challenges.
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the Business System Analyst to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- provided by Dice