Taos is immediately hiring an Alliance Manager-AWS to join our expanding team! This is a full time position working for Taos and 100% remote.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with Taos's Head of Alliance Sales and Partnerships and key stakeholders to further define our partner strategy with AWS.
- Define and implement sales plays between the Taos and AWS field teams.
- Help prioritize solutions with AWS products and service, based on feedback from sales, product management and partner solution architects.
- Provide input to Taos Partner Marketing to define and implement joint marketing programs with AWS
- Work with Taos Regional Cloud Alliance AWS Alliance Sales Executives who have primary responsibility for attaining opportunities and building AWS opportunity pipeline with direct AWS account manager.
- Source Taos sales opportunities for AWS Taos ASE's from AWS AM's and PSM's Nationally.
- Assist Taos ASE's & BDE's in key deals.
- Build business plans collaboratively with Taos field sales staff and work with cross-functional teams internally (Sales, Sales Operations, Legal, Finance, Marketing, Product, etc.) to achieve those objectives.
- Create enablement materials and train AWS partner overlays (PSM's) and sellers on Taos and how to work with the Taos field.
- Create enablement materials and train Taos sellers on how best to work with AWS.
- Help manage sales programs that benefits both AWS and Taos.
- Manage our partnership with AWS Marketplace.
- Manage and maintain AWS certifications and competency's.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant strategic partnership management/business development experience.
- Proven success in managing strategic partnerships
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Prior background in software-SaaS. Professional and Managed Services.
- Ability to identify and capitalize on areas of mutual business interest
- Proven ability to learn quickly and provide a high-quality work product
- Strong skills in multi-tasking, communications, negotiation, organization, and teamwork
- Proven self-starter with a high degree of initiative
- Strong verbal and executive presentation skills
Who is Taos?
Taos helps today's enterprises and rapidly growing businesses harness the power of the cloud and DevOps with digital transformation and optimization solutions. From Executive Leadership to our delivery teams, Taos listens, understands, and delivers best-in-class work. Our deep technical expertise and solutions-driven approach help address our client's biggest business challenges and opportunities. As a Global Leader of Cloud and DevOps, Taos continues to solve What's Next.
We love referrals so much that we pay for them! If you know someone that you would recommend, send an email to or Contact Us and we will do the rest! We'll make sure that you receive the $1000 referral bonus after they are employed with us.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay, plus loads of free training (Puppet, Chef, Nagios, LAMP Stack, PMP, ITIL, Python, etc.)!
Taos Mountain, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Veterans are encouraged to apply!
This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Please go to and review the E-Verify Participant and Right to Work links for more information. - provided by Dice