INT Technologies is seeking an Agile Coach for a W2 contract opportunity located Des Moines, Iowa. The position will be 100% remote to start, and then onsite after restrictions are lifted.
Candidates need to be able to join IN Technologies as a direct W2 employee. No C2C please.
INT Technologies is a premier provider of consulting and staffing services to Fortune 500 companies across multiple industries. INT was founded in 2000 and has experienced continuous growth annually and has received Inc. Magazine's fastest growing companies in the US honor for 5 consecutive years. We have become a leading staffing solutions provider and our team of Senior Technical Recruiters, Client Managers and Consultant Support Professionals focus on building long-term relationships and providing unparalleled customer support. Headquartered in Phoenix, we have offices throughout the United States in order to provide the best customer service to our consultants and clients.
- Responsible for establishing disciplined, effective Agile teams which embrace and exhibit the Agile mindset, by instructing the team or teams in Agile principles and practices.
- Effectively leverages and combines different industry standard scaling concepts to specific business problems in a manner that best supports scaled agile values and principles, as well as the organizations Vision and Values.
- Responsible for guiding teams on the first principle of Agile Coaching to deliver working software.
- Using domain knowledge, offers credible guidance to begin pipeline and team process, structure work, create value streams, and start/growth of scaling activities.
- Develops collaborative working relationships with multiple levels of managers, and steering committees with a focus on scaling Agile within an organization or line of business.
- Helps leaders understand associated continuous delivery implications and the structure required to sufficiently support the software.
- Fosters maturation of Agile mindset by asking powerful questions focusing on scaled program planning, scrum-of-scrums, identification of cross-program dependencies, scaled release planning, empirical data for decision models, and ultimate delivery of work efforts.
- Objectively informs/assists leaders in a non-biased manner to consider highly complex and long-term implications of transformation to self-governing teams; uses a systems view in facilitating impediment removal at the team/program/value stream level.
- Provides strategic thought leadership during engagements on approaches to overcome impediments to accelerated delivery; skillfully facilitates conflict resolution with and between teams.
- Fosters strong spirit of communication and collaboration between teams to align program goals, deliver final products, and ensure leadership transparency to impediments and progress.
- 8+ years of experience on an Agile team (i.e. Product Owner, Scrum Master)
- 7+ years of leadership experience
- 5+ years as an active Agile Coach
- 3+ years of experience implementing scaled Agile transformation in a complex, silo-driven environment
- Prior direct experience working on Card-related projects (Consumer or Business Credit, Debit, Retail, Co-Brand, Merchant, Payment Network or others).
- Prior direct experience with FiServ (f/k/a FDR, Fist Data, First Data Resources) a plus.
- Prior direct experience with Credit Card Networks (Visa, American Express) a plus.